Trace Minerals Research Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Cranberry Description
12,000 mg Vitamin C + Vitamins/Minerals
Energy - Immunity - Hydration
Made in USA
30 - 0.19 Ounce Packets
A flavored effervescent "fizzing" drink with vitamins and over electrolytes.
When should I take Power Pak?
• Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
• After a hot day in the sun
• Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
• To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why is Power Pak better?
• Non-GMO formula, only 1g sugar, & 200mg more vitamin C than the leading brand
• No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants
• Essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and many more from Ionic Trace Minerals.
Suggested Use: Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity. Some caking may occur, but does not affect the quality of the product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||1333%|
|Thiamin [Vitamin B1] (as Thiamin HCL)||0.45 mg||38%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (as 20 mcg of Folic Acid)||33 mcg DFE||8%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||1042%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||60%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||24%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||27%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||64%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||43%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||29%|
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||75 mg||3%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||4%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM)|
A concentrated seawater complex of full spectrum ionic trace minerals
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||*|
|Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||*|
Allergens: No known allergens.