Trace Minerals Research Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Raspberry Description
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C
- + Electrolytes + Vitamins/Minerals
- Energy - Immunity - Hydration
- Raspberry Effervescent
- Naturally Flavored
When should I take a Power Pak?
• Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
• After a hot day in the sun
• Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
• To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why is Power Pak better?
• Better formula: only 1g sugar and 200 mg more vitamin C than the leading brand.
• No Caffeine, artificial flavors or artificial stimulants.
• Essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium and many more from Ionic Trace Minerals
Suggested Use: Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity. Some caking may occur, but does not affect the quality of the product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes Added Sugars||1 g||2%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||2000%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin HCL) [Vitamin B1]||450 mcg||30%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||20 mcg||5%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||417%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||30%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||20%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||8%|
|Chloride (from ITM)||18 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate)||90 mg||4%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||6%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) Electrolytes||100 mg||*|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||1 mg||*|
|Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||*|