True Citrus True Lemon® Water Enhancer Mix Peach Lemonade Description
Real Flavor From Real Fruit
True Lemon® Peach Lemonade is 100% delicious because it's made with real lemon juice and oils, sweetness from the Stevia leaf, the flavor of peaches and simple ingredients that you can pronounce.
Feel great about what you're drinking.
• Only 10 calories per packet
• No preservatives or artificial flavors
True Lemon. Keeps you True.
Pour packet into 16 oz of water. Shake or stir. Enjoy!
GMOs, gluten, preservatives, artificial flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Packet (3 g)
Servings per Container: 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Sugars||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Crystallized lemon [citric acid, lemon oil, lemon juice], cane sugar, stevia leaf extract, natural flavor, beet juice, beta-carotene (for color).
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Organic Homemade Lemonade
One of the best parts about summer is kicking back and sipping a glass of cold, refreshing lemonade under the hot sun. But most prepackaged lemonade mixes are filled with chemicals and refined white sugar – yuck! Instead of stirring up lemonade from a powder, try fresh-squeezing your own. Made with real organic lemons and natural, unrefined raw cane sugar, this lemonade is so good you’ll want to open a stand in your front yard and share with your neighbors.
6 organic lemons
1 cup organic cane sugar
2-3 cups ice
6 cups filtered, cold water
2 extra lemons for slicing
- Juice lemons. In blender, combine, 3 cups water and 1/2 cup sugar; blend on low, then on high until dissolved.
- Pour mixture evenly into two large glass pitchers or one large beverage dispenser. Add remainder of water and stir, then add remaining ice and stir again.
- Cut extra lemons into large slices and place them in lemonade for extra flavor.
- Serve immediately over crushed ice, or cover and place in refrigerator.