Tylenol Oral Suspension Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer, Grape for Infants Description
- Infants' Tylenol® For Children
- Acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL Oral Suspension
- Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer
- Ibuprofen Free
- Alcohol Free
- Aspirin Free
- Grape Flavor
· reduces fever
provides relief minor aches and pains due to
· the common cold
· sore throat
Step 1. Push air out of syringe
Step 2. Insert syringe tip into bottle opening
Step 3. Flip bottle upside-down
Step 4. Pull yellow part of syringe to correct dose
· this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
· Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
· Shake well before using
· find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
· push air out of syringe. Insert syringe tip into bottle opening
· flip bottle upside down. Pull yellow part of syringe to correct dose
· dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek
· repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
· do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
· replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
Weight Age Dose (mL)
Under 24 under 2years ask a doctor
24-35 2-3 years 5mL
*or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
· store between 20-25°F (68°-77F)
· do not use if carton tape imprinted “TYLENOL” or bottle wrap imprinted “TYLENOL” is broken or missing
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include
· skin reddening
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the active ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if · pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days · new symptoms occur · redness or swelling is present These could be signs of a serious condition Keep out of reach of children Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
· pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
· new symptoms occur
· redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.