- Total headache hours per day
- Severe headache hours per day
- Overall headache days per month
Tylenol Regular Strength Liquid Gels Description
90 Liquid Gels | 325 mg Each
Tylenol Regular Strength Liquid Gels temporarily reduce fever and relieve minor aches and pains due to headache, muscular aches, backache, toothache, minor arthritis pain, the common cold, and premenstrual and menstrual cramps. When used as directed, it has an exceptional safety profile.
• 90-ct of Tylenol Regular Strength Liquid Gels with acetaminophen for effective pain relief
• Liquid-filled capsules provide temporary relief of minor aches and pains and help reduce fever
• Each liquid gel contains 325 mg of acetaminophen, an effective pain relief ingredient
• Can be used to help relieve minor aches and pain symptoms including headache, backache, toothache and cramps
Also works as a fever reducer and helps alleviate pain symptoms related to the common cold
• When used as directed, this pain reliever has an excellent safety profile
• This oral pain reliever can be used by adults and children who are 6 years and older
• Get relief from your aches and pains with Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain relief
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hour while symptoms last. Do not take more than 10 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children 6 years to Under 12 years: Take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 5 capsules in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor. Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Other Information: Each capsule contains: potassium 25 mg. Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 tablets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if Adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: Skin reddening Blisters Rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Do not use With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin Stop use and ask a doctor if Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days New symptoms occur Redness or swelling is present These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.