Vicks DayQuil and NyQuil Severe with Vicks VapoCool Cold and Flu Relief Combo Pack Description
- Combo Pack 16 DayQuil and 8 NyQuil
- 24 Total Coated Caplets
- Don't Just Fight Your Cold Vaporize It
- With A Powerful Rush of Vicks Vapors
- Maximum Strength DayQuil & NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief
- Daytime Relief That Ripples Through Your Senses
- Nighttime Relief Put Your Cold To Bed
- DayQuil: Non-Drowsy & NyQuil: Nighttime Relief
- Calm and Soothing
Vaporize your cold, day or night, with NyQuil and DayQuil Severe with Vicks VapoCool cough, cold & flu, multi-symptom caplets. Get Maximum Strength Nighttime Cold & Flu relief of NyQuil Severe with a soothing rush of Vicks Vapors helping to put your cold to bed. Plus, get Maximum Strength, Non-Drowsy Daytime Cold & Flu relief that ripples through your senses to help relieve minor aches & pains, fever, nasal congestion & sinus pressure, sneezing, and runny nose. Contains acetaminophen.
• temporarily relief of common cold/flu symptoms:
• nasal congestion • sinus congestion & pressure • cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation • minor aches & pains • headache • fever • sore throat • reduces swelling of nasal passages • temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose • promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage • helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
• temporarily relief of common cold/flu symptoms:
• nasal congestion • sinus congestion & pressure • cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation • cough to help you sleep • minor aches & pains • headache • fever • sore throat • runny nose & sneezing • reduces swelling of nasal passages • temporarily restore freer breathing through the nose • promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
DayQuill & NyQuil Directions
• take only as directed
• do not exceed 8 caplets per 24 hrs
adults & children 12 years & over: 2 caplets with water every 4 hrs
children 4 to under 12 years: ask a doctor
children under 4 years: do not use
DayQuil: each caplet contains sodium 4 mg
• do not exceed 25°C.
Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
Inactive Ingredients: Crospovidone, D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: • Skin reddening • Blisters • Rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use • with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: • liver disease • heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease • diabetes • glaucoma • trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland • cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) • persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin • taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product, do not use more than directed • excitability may occur, especially in children • marked drowsiness may occur • avoid alcoholic drinks • be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery • alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if • you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless • pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days • redness or swelling is present • new symptoms occur • cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.