Vicks Vapo Steam Cough Suppressant Camphor Description
- Cough Suppressant
- For Use In Hot Steam Vaporizes
- Produces Medicated Steam that Helps to Relieve Coughs
Use temporarily relieve cough associated with a cold
Cough Suppressant for use in hot steam vaporizers
When added to a Hot Steam Vaporizer, Vicks VapoSteam produces medicated steam that helps to relieve coughs from colds.
Follow Manufacturer's Instructions For Use Of Hot Steam Vaporizer
Fills Hot Steam Vaporizer with measured amount of old water
Add 1 tablespoon of VapoSteam solotion to each quart of water or 1 1/2 teaspoons of solution to each pint of water.
Medicated steam temporarily helps to relieve coughs due to colds.
· See important warnings under “When using this product”
· Adult & children 2 years & over:
· Add 1 tablespoon of solution to each quart of water or 1 ½ teaspoons of solution to each pint of water
· Add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
· Follow manufacturer’s directions for using vaporizer
· Breathe in the medicated vapors
· Use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor
· Children under 2 years: do not use
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth
Ask a doctor if before use if you have
· A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
· Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product, do not
· use near an open flame
· direct steam from the vaporizer too close to the face
· add to hot water of any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accomplished by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or beast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children, In case of eye exposure (flush eyes with water); or if swallowed, seek medical help or help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
· close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
· contains 78% alcohol
DO NOT TAKE BY MOUTH!