Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer Description
- Comforting, Visible Moisture From Cough and Congestion
- Dual Scent Pad Technology Provides Soothing Vapors While Sleeping
- Protective Steam Guard™ Design
- Auto Shut-Off
- Large Nightlight
- Small/Medium Room Size
- 18-24 Hours Of Operation
- 1.5 Gallon Capacity
- Model V150SGNL
- Use With Vicks Vapopads
- Sample Pad Included Or Vaposteam for Soothing Comfort
Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration.
Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low as 10% - drier than the air in the Sahara Desert. Most people experience problems when the relative humidity drops below 25%. A comfortable every day humidity level should be between 40-60%.
When you or your child are experiencing congestion, then the humidity should be kept much higher, 70-80% during these periods for best effect.
Humidifiers help prevent this excessive dryness, providing these benefits:
· Helps relieve cold, flu and hay fever symptoms.
· Helps relieve dry, irritated and itching skin and eyes
· Helps relieve coughs and dry, scratchy throat.
· Helps you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
· Stops dryout damage to plants, paintings and furniture.
· Saves you money on your heating bills, since proper humidity lets you feel more comfortable at lower temperatures.
Mist – Warm
Product Name – Warm Steam Vaporizer
Type – Warm Mist
Symptom – Cough Congestion, Better Breathing, Dry Air Relief,
Room Size – Small = 100-250 Sq Ft Medium = 250-400 Sq Ft Large = 400-600 Sq Ft
Benefits – Protective SteamGuard design with dual scene pad technology
Soothing Vapor Accessories – VaporPads, VapoSteam Liquid Medication
How It Works
The Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer with protective Stream Guard™ design provides maximum performance and reliability. The vaporizer boils the water and produces vapor which is released into the room. Steam vapor will automatically shut-off when the water reaches minimum level.
1. Dry room air is drawn into the vaporizer.
2. The vaporizer boils the water and produces a pure steam vapor.
3. The pure steam vapor is quietly released into the air.
4. Medicine cup is for liquid inhalants. VapoSteam® can be added to water in the tank.
5. Dual Scent Pad Slots for Vicks VaporPads.®
6. Durable housing includes triple wall insulation to keep tank water at a safe temperature.
7. Easy fill water level mark.
8. Vaporizer cap features molded finger grips and a large nightlight to locate vaporizer in a dark room.
9. Protective Steam Guard lowers the outlet steam temperature by 20%.
10. Automatic shut-off when the water reaches minimum level.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.