Vitacost Certified Organic Peanut Butter Smooth & Unsalted Description
Easy to spread and easy to love! Enjoy the wholesome goodness of Vitacost® Certified Organic Peanut Butter.
Sink your teeth into the velvety richness of our certified organic, non-GMO Project Verified peanut butter. It’s easy to spread and easy to love. Create gourmet PB&J sandwiches, add nuttiness to dessert recipes, enjoy it with fruit, yogurt, or crackers—or just savor it right off the spoon.
Stir it up
Natural peanut butter, such as Vitacost® Certified Organic Smooth & Unsalted Peanut Butter, doesn’t contain additives or preservatives, so oil separation will occur. Stir with a butter knife or spoon to blend before spreading.
Get your peanut butter fix:
Spread on crackers or toast
Make a classic PB&J sandwich
Use as fruit or pretzel dip
Stir into smoothies or yogurt
Add to baked goods recipes
Use to make sauces, soups or chili
Why is Vitacost® Whole Food Certified Organic Smooth & Unsalted Peanut Butter better than other brands?
Irresistible nutty flavor
Wholesome & natural – no added salt, sugar or preservatives
Spreads easily and smoothly
USDA Certified Organic
Trans fat free
8 grams of protein per serving
Packaged in BPA-free jar
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Stir before use. Because there are no additives in our nut butters, oil separation occurs.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°-86°F [15°-30°C]). Refrigerate after opening.
GMOs, gluten, additives, preservatives, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32 g)
Servings per Container: About 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||16 g||21%|
| Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||3%|
| Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||2 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Other Ingredients: Organic peanuts.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars
If your child likes to eat good old-fashioned PB&J sandwiches, he or she will LOVE this sweeter version made with virtually zero added sugars (the organic jam is enhanced with natural, non-GMO raw sugar—but we’re cool that!).
And for parents, this decadent dessert offers the same ease as making a typical PB&J sandwich with some added time for baking—but it’s worth the wait! Pair it with your favorite homemade dairy-free milk for the ultimate experience.
If you and your little ones are ready for something a little different, try this unique recipe perfect for the back-to-school season!
1 cup Vitacost Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
1/2 cup almond flour
8 medjool or deglet noor dates
3-1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1/4 tsp. sea salt
3/4 cup strawberry jam
4-5 Tbsp. Vitacost Organic Smooth & Unsalted Peanut Butter, melted with 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Line 8 x 8-in. square pan with aluminum foil. Thinly coat with coconut oil or spray with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In food processor, combine oats, almond flour, dates, sea salt and coconut oil. Pulse until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan. Press it firmly into pan, using the back of a glass to make it really compact.
- Bake crust 15-17 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, melt jam over low heat until thick liquid consistency. In another small pot, heat peanut butter with 1 tsp. coconut oil until melted.
- Remove crust from oven (keep oven at 350 degrees F). Pour jam over crust and drop dollops of peanut butter on top. Use toothpick to create swirl effect.
- Return pan to oven and bake additional 17-19 minutes.
- Let bars cool completely. Once cooled, place pan in refrigerator for couple hours. When ready to serve, slice into squares.