Vitacost Ground Garbanzo Flour - Gluten Free Description
Vitacost Ground Garbanzo Flour is a Great Gluten-Free Alternative for Baking and Cooking
No Gluten? No Problem!
Garbanzo Flour is a Great Gluten-Free Alternative for Baking and Cooking.
Vitacost™ Ground Garbanzo Flour offers a richly smooth texture and sweet flavor, and is a good source of dietary fiber.
Once opened, store product in refrigerator or freezer.
Gluten, GMOs, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||7%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
| Total Sugars||3 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Other Ingredients: Garbanzo flour.
May Contain: Soy, Milk.
Do Not Consume Raw Flour
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gluten-Free S’mores Cookies
You can’t go wrong with s’mores around a campfire. Moving the party indoors? Get your family to gather at the kitchen table with this s’mores cookie recipe. The traditional flavors – gooey chocolate, fluffy marshmallow and crunchy graham crackers – combined with better-for-you and gluten-free ingredients make these cookies tough to beat.
Gluten-Free S’mores Cookies
- 1 cup garbanzo flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. pink salt
- ½ cup gluten-free graham crackers (crushed)
- ½ cup turbinado sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp. egg replacer ((plus 2 Tbsp. water))
- ½ cup chocolate chips ( or chunks)
- ½ cup marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and crushed crackers. Stir in sugar, applesauce, melted coconut oil, egg replacer and water. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Scoop out dough by the tablespoon onto baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Gently press 2-3 mini marshmallows onto each cookie.
- Bake another 2 minute before removing from oven. Marshmallows will puff up and then collapse onto cookie.
Click below to shop these ingredients.