Vitacost Quick Oats Gluten Free - Non-GMO Description
Go ahead and hit snooze again. These oats cook up quickly for breakfast in a jiffy.
Quick-cooking oats – ready to eat in just 5 minutes
Also great in no-bake cookies & goodies
Wholesome, nutty flavor + chewy texture
Non-GMO Project Verified
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
High in fiber + 5 grams of protein per serving
Saturday is the perfect slow, lazy day for syrup-drizzled stacks of pancakes and fresh-baked berry muffins. But during the week, when time is tight, you may be lucky to grab a granola bar or banana in your mad dash out the door.
Breakfast doesn’t have to be unwrapped to be quick and easy! With just a cup of water and a couple of minutes, you can simmer a steaming bowl of oatmeal for a filling and wholesome meal that won’t waste a moment of your precious morning time. Top it with chopped fruit or nuts, or swirl in a spoonful of nut butter or honey, or sprinkle on some brown sugar. You’ll feel full and fueled until lunch.
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Add 1/2 cup oats to a bowl and stir in 1/2 to 2/3 cup boiling water, depending on desired consistency. Alternatively, add 1/2 cup oats to a microwave-safe bowl and stir in 1/2 to 2/3 cup water, depending on desired consistency. Heat on High for 60-90 seconds. Serves 1.
Product packaged in a resealable bag. Keep dry and at room temperature (59°-86°F [15°-30°C]).
Gluten, GMOs, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (45 g)
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||11%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||17%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Whole grain oats.
May contain: Peanuts, almonds, brazil nuts, cashews, coconut, hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts, soy.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins (Gluten-Free)
These blueberry oatmeal muffins check all the breakfast boxes! They’re family-friendly, totable and easily made with a base of quick oats, chia seeds, fresh blueberries and oat milk. The plant-based ingredients fill bellies with fiber, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. Best of all, the maple syrup, vanilla extract, blueberry jam, cinnamon and nutmeg make for a mouthwatering morning meal. Bake a batch of 12 and refrigerate for easy breakfasts the whole family will love.
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins (Gluten-Free)
- 2-1/2 cups oat milk
- 2 tsp. white chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberry jam (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 cups quick oats
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Fill muffin tin wells with paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, mix together oat milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, blueberry jam and maple syrup; let sit 20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In small bowl, prepare crumble topping. Combine oats, chopped walnuts, gluten-free flour mix, coconut oil, coconut sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and stir to combine. Fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tin. Top each with crumble topping, dividing evenly.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until filling is set. Cool slightly before serving.
- Top each warm oatmeal cup with a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Substitute gluten-free flour mix for all-purpose flour.
- Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.