Walden Farms Calorie Free Fruit Spread Apple Butter Description
0g Net Carbs
No Calories, Fat, Carbs, Gluten or Sugars of Any Kind!
Rich Natural Flavors
Walden Farms Calorie Free Apple Butter Fruit Spread is made from natural apple fruit extract for a sensational fresh apple cinnamon taste. Great on toast, pancakes, oatmeal, in yogurt or smoothies and to make a delicious PB&J.
Refrigerate after opening.
Gluten, sugar, calories, fat, carbohydrate and cholesterol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g)
Servings per Container: About 23
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Water, natural flavors, erythritol, citric acid, apple extract color, gellan gum, konjac, xanthan gum, malic acid, allspice, caramel color, cinnamon, sodium citrate, stevia extract, monk fruit extract.
May contain sulfites.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Slow Cooker Apple Butter
Imagine waking up to the warm scent of fall filling your kitchen and fresh apple butter ready to be spread over warm English muffins or rustic toast? Make the dream a reality with this overnight recipe – and the best part is that your slow cooker does most of the work!
Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- 10 assorted apples (Granny Smith, Rome, Gala, peeled, cored & cut into large chunks)
- 1 cup Simple Truth Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Honey
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth Organic Apple Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Simple Truth Organic Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- In 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients and cover. Cook on low for 8 hours or until apples are very tender.
- Over bowl, place large fine-mesh sieve and spoon one-third of apple mixture into sieve. Press mixture through using back of spoon. Repeat procedure with remaining apple mixture. Discard pulp and return mixture to slow cooker.
- Cook uncovered on high for 2 hours or until thick, stirring occasionally. Spoon apple butter into bowl or jar, cover and chill.
Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!