Walden Farms Pancake Syrup Description
The Top Topping for Pancake Pioneers, Waffle Warriors and Anyone Else Suffering with Excessive Syrup Syndrome
Sweet, Waist-Friendly Pancake Topping
No Calories, Fat, Carbs, Sugar or Gluten
Rich Natural Flavors From Real Maple and Pure Vanilla
Switch & Save Hundreds of Calories Every Day!
Pour Over Waffles, Oatmeal, Ice Cream and More
It may be borderline playing with your food, but every waffle well must be filled with syrup. Same goes for your stack of pancakes or bowl of oatmeal. For every bite to be just right, you need ample amounts of maple syrup. That’s just good sense.
The senseless side to all of this is drowning in heaping amounts of sugar. With the average serving of syrup around ¼ cup, you take in over 200 calories and more than 50 grams of carbs from sugar. And that’s with a light pour. So, stop fooling around and start enjoying the same smooth taste of maple syrup without the sugar, calories, carbs or gluten.
Walden Farms Calorie-Free Pancake Syrup makes it possible for heavy pourers (like yourself) to watch their weight, while enjoying their favorite fluffy breakfast. You get the same natural sweet flavor, because Walden Farms doesn’t compromise on quality. This syrup is made with real maple and a hint of pure vanilla flavor, so your waffles will never know what’s missing.
Refrigerate after opening. Shake well.
Calories, sugar, carbohydrate, cholesterol, fat, preservatives and gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: (30 mL) 2 Tbsp.
Servings per Container: About 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate Less Than||1 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber Less Than||1 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
| Sugar Alcohol||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Water, Natural flavors, erythritol, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, slat, steviol glycosides, carmel color, citric acid, tartaric acid, sodium citrate.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Chocolate-Walnut Energy Bites
To bake or not to bake? It’s totally your call. These little bites of whole-food energy are as perfect served warm and toasty as they are on a spoon, straight out of the mixing bowl. Every ingredient is safe to savor raw and was carefully thought out to guarantee you’re getting up-and-go nutrients in their purest, cleanest form. So…to eat now or later?
[caption id="attachment_45068" align="aligncenter" width="650"] Gluten-free rolled oats add protein, fiber and iron to the mix.
Chocolate-Walnut Energy Bites
Makes 16 bites
Macros per bite: 82 calories | 2.9 g protein | 14.6 g carbs | 1.9 g fat | 7.8 g sugar | 2 g fiber
¼ cup dates, pitted
¼ cup organic unsalted walnuts
¼ cup gluten-free oat flour
¾ scoop chocolate protein powder
2 tsp. dark cocoa powder
1/3 cup sugar-free pancake syrup
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
Drizzle (optional): no-sugar-added dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil. Coat foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl with water, soak dates for 10 minutes. Drain dates.
- In a food processor, add walnuts and pulse into a fine crumble.
- Add dates to food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, except rolled oats, and blend until completely smooth and well combined. Scrape the sides of the food processor bowl a few times to make sure the mixture is completely incorporated.
- Spoon batter into a medium bowl, add oats and stir well. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to set and let flavors come together.
- Remove and roll batter into balls, using about 2 tablespoons per ball. Repeat to make about 16 energy bites.
- Place rolled balls onto baking sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store for snacking throughout the week.