Watkins Pure Vanilla Extract Description
• USDA Certified Organic
• Non-GMO Project Verified
• Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
• No Artificial Flavors
• No Artificial Colors
• Gluten Free
• Corn Syrup Free
Made using only the finest organic ingredients, Watkins is committed to bringing natural and superior flavor to market with our Organic Pure Vanilla. Every bottle of this exquisite pure vanilla is expertly crafted to award-winning standards.
GMOs, artificial flavors, artificial colors, gluten, corn syrup.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Water, organic alcohol, extractives of organic vanilla beans.
Flammable: avoid pouring near an open flame.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Coconut Macaroons
We’re going coco-nuts over these sweet and chewy coconut macaroons. Though macaroons are traditionally made with sweetened condensed milk and egg, this clever (and paleo-friendly!) version uses sunflower seed butter and maple syrup to both hold the treats together and give them a deeper, sweeter flavor. The best part? They couldn’t be easier to whip up! They’re blended completely in your food processor then baked to lightly toasted, golden perfection. Drizzle them with chocolate and enjoy a decadent dessert you can feel good about indulging in.
Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- 2-1/2 cups shredded coconut (as fine as possible)
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Dash Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. SunButter Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line baking tray with baking paper.
- In food processor, combine all ingredients. Blend until fine consistency. Leave some coconut shreds in-tact so the mixture has texture and sticks together well.
- Mold mixture into 14 evenly sized, firmly packed balls; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, until golden around edges and slightly golden on top. Let cool.
- In small pot over low to medium heat, melt chocolate, stirring constantly. Use spoon to drizzle chocolate over coconut macaroons.
Add all ingredients to your cart and order now!