Wild Friends Organic Sunflower Butter Honey Description
- Non GMO Project Verified
wild flavors. School friendly ingredients.
We love all of our unique nut butters, but what we love most about our new sunflower butters is that they are made without peanuts or tree nuts, making them a delicious (and safe) snack for schools and other allergen free environments. Enjoy! ~ Keeley + Erika
55 mg Sodium • 5 g Protein • 2 g Sugar • No White Sugar
No Palm Fruit Oil • No Preservatives
enjoy this flavor...
> on toast
> on apples
> on oatmeal
Refrigeration not necessary. Stir well.
Gluten, dairy, white sugar, palm fruit oil and preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32 g)
Servings per Container: 14
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g||25%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
| Sugars||2 g|
Other Ingredients: Roasted sunflower seeds*, sunflower oil*, clover, honey, sea salt. *Certified Organic.
Contains: sunflower seeds. Made on shared equipment with: peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy and sesame.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Chocolate Chip “Cheesecake” Ball
Before the new year comes charging in, it’s OK to enjoy a few more moments of indulgent bliss. After all, your diet starts January 1, right? Whether you’re hosting a sparkly spectacle of your own or attending a sophisticated soiree elsewhere, this impressive dessert is sure to dazzle the party.
Completely dairy-free, this creamy ball-shaped dip is covered in semi-sweet chocolate, which can be perfectly paired with apple slices, strawberries, cinnamon chips or whatever else your heart desires.
8-oz. pkg. dairy-free cream cheese, room temperature
3/4 cup Wild Friends Organic Honey Sunflower Butter, room temperature
4 Tbsp. Big Tree Farms Organic Blonde Coconut Sugar
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except for chocolate chips.
- On large piece of plastic wrap, spoon mixture onto center. Tightly wrap up sides around mixture to form ball shape. Freeze 1-2 hours or until ball is firm. Unwrap.
- Pour chocolate chips into large bowl. Roll cheesecake ball in bowl to coat evenly with chips. (Note: You may have to press some chips into the ball with your hands to get it coated well.)
- Place ball back in freezer for a few more hours until firm (can freeze overnight).
- To serve, place ball on serving dish and let defrost 15-20 mins before serving. Add apple slices or graham crackers to the plate for dipping or spreading.
Additional tip: Make sure cream cheese and nut butter are both at room temperature so they can be easily combined.