Zum Clean® Aromatherapy Laundry Soap Frankincense & Myrrh Description
Cleans 64 Loads
Free of Detergents, Phosphates, and Optical Brighteners
You Spin Me Round, Right Round
Zum Clean is Not a Detergent
It is a deterrent - to pollutants, to over consumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are tour second skin. would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is a laundry Soap, not a detergent. A plant-based laundry soap created by happy human hands. Yep, no robots were harmed, nor SLS or bleach used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
• Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
• Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
• Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
• No drying detergents, so no need for dryer sheets!
• Naturally, this laundry soap will darken with age.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pout 1 oz in high-efficiency machines (total 64 loads). Pour 2 oz in traditional machines (total 32 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Great for whites, brights, darks, and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- Contains no detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no 1,4-dioxane, and no dyes.
- We test on our own clothes, not animals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.