Zyrtec Children's Allergy Indoor & Outdoor Grape Syrup Description
- For Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
- Ages 2 Years & Older
- Grape Syrup Flavor
- Dye Free • Sugar Free
- Dosing Cup Included
- Cetirizine HCI 1mg/ml Oral Solution Antihistamine
- 24 Hour Relief of Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy, Watery Eyes, Itchy Throat or Nose
Temporarily relief of symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• runny nose
• itchy, watery eyes
• itching of the nose or throat
• use only with enclosed dosing cup
• find right dose on chart below
• mL = milliliter
adults and children 6 years and over:
5 mL or 10 mL once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours.
adults 65 years and over:
5 mL once daily; do not take more than 5 mL in 24 hours.
children 2 to under 6 years of age:
2.5 mL once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 mL once daily or 2.5 mL every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5 mL in 24 hours.
children under 2 years of age:
as a doctor
consumers with liver or kidney disease:
ask a doctor
• store between 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
• do not use if carton is opened or if carton tape or bottle wrap imprinted "safety seal®" is broken or
• see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, flavors, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
• drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
• if breast-feeding: not recommended
• if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away, (1-800-222-1222).