Abound Natural Clumping Cat Litter Description
- Multi Cat & Kitten
- Healthier Litter that Cats Inherently Appreciate
- Biodegradable Natural Cat Litter Renewable
- Traps & Absorbs Odors on Contact
- Traps odor - Causing Bacteria
- Out Clumps Clay
- 99% Dust Free
- No Clay
- No Chemicals
- No Added Perfumes or Fragrances
- 100% USA Farmed Grass Seed
Healthy litter that cats inherently appreciate
A commitment to Pets.
At Abound®, our mission is simple - to help pets live healthier, happier, and longer lives. Every ABOUND product comes with a commitment to helping your pet live the best possible life and is backed by experience you can trust. The quality products we create reflect the love and respect we have for our own pets. We know firsthand how care and a commitment to quality have enhanced the lives of our pets, and we wouldn't offer your dog or cat anything less.
Natural Clumping Cat Litter
Mess-Free Clumping, Naturally.
At ABOUND, everthing we do is for the overall health and well-being of your pet. That's why we have designed our Natural Clumping Cat Litter, which is made from grass seed. As it dries, fibers bond to each other, not the litter box - resulting in easy clean-up and natural freshness every day.
Absorbs odors on contact
99% Dust free
Traps odor - causing bacteria
100% USA farmed grass seed
Out clumps clay
Biodegradable, renewable natural cat litter
FOR FIRST TIME USE:
During litter transition, use 50/50 mix of new litter with existing litter for one week, after that, use new litter exclusively.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Fill a clean litter box with 3-4 inches (8-10cm) of ABOUND natural clumping ca litter. No liner is required.
2. Daily, or as needed, scoop out and discard all clumps and solid waste.
3. About ever 3 days, add more ABOUND natural clumping cat litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches (8-10cm). Change litter completely only as needed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Precautions: Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, we want to remind pregnant or nursing women and those with suppressed immune systems that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis.
Caution: Do not flush litter down the toilet or septic tank system.
Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains.