Al Dente Carba-Nada® Egg Fettuccine Noodles Description
Artisanal Pasta Makers Since 1981
Delicious Taste & Texture
For Your Low-Carb Healthy Lifestyle
Cooks in 3 Minutes
Made in The USA
Those with Diabetes love it! Weight Watchers love it! The magic ingredient in our Carba-Nada Pasta is the non-gmo digestive resistant cornstarch, which aids in glycemic management, weight management and digestive health. Our Carba-Nada has great taste and texture, too! And, it cooks in just 3 minutes! Enjoy in good health.
Add pasta to large pot of boiling, salted water; Stir. Test in 3 minutes. Do not overcook. Pasta should be al dente, "tender, but firm to the bite." Drain; toss immediately with butter, oil or sauce.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 1/2 Cups (2 oz) (56 g)
Servings per Container: About 5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
| Sugars||2 g|
Other Ingredients: Semolina flour (durum semolina wheat, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), wheat gluten, digestive resistant cornstarch (non GMO), defatted soy flour, water, whole eggs.
Contains: wheat, eggs and soy.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Caprese Pasta with Crispy Prosciutto
Many people fall hard when they first try an Italian
caprese salad. With four simple ingredients that seem made for each other, it has a light, uncomplicated charm. This recipe adds a warm twist to that classic mix. Mozzarella, tomato, basil and olive oil meet in a bowl of pasta with loads of fresh herbs and the crunch of crisped prosciutto. It’s a slightly bolder (but just as bright!) way to bring this favorite taste of Capri to your kitchen.
Caprese Pasta with Crispy Prosciutto
- 6 oz. egg fettuccine (or preferred pasta)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pints cherry (or grape tomatoes)
- ½ tsp. fine sea salt
- 8 oz. mozzarella pearls
- 5 Tbsp. or more finely chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, (crushed and thinly sliced)
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 8 pieces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 stalk green onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar (or lemon juice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; reserve 4 Tbsp. pasta water for use later.
- On baking sheet, spread out tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle on salt.
- On wire baking rack, lay prosciutto flat. Place rack directly on top of baking sheet with tomatoes so juices will drip down.
- Place baking sheet and rack into oven. Remove prosciutto after 3-4 minutes, once crispy. Return tomatoes and bake until skins burst, around 25 minutes.
- Crumble prosciutto and set aside.
- In large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat, heat olive oil; add parsley, oregano, red pepper flakes and garlic; cook until fragrant, around 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add mozzarella, pasta water and pasta. Mix while still warm so cheese melts slightly.
- Add tomatoes to pasta mixture and gently toss to combine. Let mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Stir in basil and drizzle with vinegar or lemon juice.
- Serve topped with crumbled prosciutto and green onion.
Optional toppings: hot honey drizzle, fried shallots, additional herbs
Note: Refrigerate up to 4 days.
Add the ingredients to your cart to get started!