Ambrosia Honey Co Pure Honey Description
Since 1973, we've partnered with local beekeepers to bring you the finest pure and raw honey. Our quality reflects the close attention and care given when crafting our honey. We use low temperature melting and simple straining to maintain pollens, enzymes, vitamins and minerals that overheating and force filtering can destroy. This often takes days, not hours, like most other honey. It's a slow process but we think you'll agree that our Ambrosia is the best tasting honey around.
Pure honey crystalizes over time. To liquefy again, place the bottle in a warm water bath.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (21 g)
Servings per Container: 21
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
Other Ingredients: 100% pure U.S. honey.
Do not feed honey to children under the age of one.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Thai Chicken Pizza
Combine two favorite take-out meals with this Thai chicken pizza. This pad Thai-inspired pizza is made without nuts by incorporating sunflower butter instead of peanuts. A gluten-free crust
and vegan cheese make it friendly and fun for everyone. The flavors are a study in contrast and complement each other deliciously.
Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 lb. chicken (cut into cubes)
- ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- ½ jar Yai’s Pad Thai Sauce
- 1/3 cup SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 large gluten-free pizza crust
- 1 cup dairy-free mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced purple onion
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- Optional: ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In frying pan, heat olive oil. Add chicken, salt and crushed red pepper, if using. Stir fry until chicken is white and just cooked through.
- In bowl, combine pad Thai sauce, honey and sunflower butter until completely smooth. Pour one fourth of sauce onto chicken and stir until well combined.
- Place crust on foil sheet. Spread on remaining sauce, then layer with cheese, onion and chicken.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown. (Note: Vegan cheese won’t fully melt like dairy cheese.)
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Get the ingredients you need to make Thai pizza!