Amy's Organic Soup Lentil Description
- Ready To Serve, Do Not Add Water
- Lentil Soup
- No BPA, No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Made In USA
This Lentil Soup is high in fiber, a good source of protein, and has a rich, satisfying flavor. Your entire family will love it.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten free, Dairy free, Vegan, Certified Kosher
- Rich, satisfying flavors the whole family will love
- Ready to eat—just heat and serve for a delicious bowl of soup in minutes
- Made from scratch with organic ingredients grown by our farmers
Shake before opening. Oven may vary.
Microwave: Place soup in microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Cook for 2 minutes. Let sit 1 minute. Stir. Serve.
Stove top: Place soup in a saucepan. Warm until heated, stirring occasionally.
GMO's, gluten, preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup (245 g)
Servings per Container: About 2
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
| Sugars||3 g|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: (Vegan): Filtered water, organic lentils, organic celery, organic carrots, organic onions, organic potatoes, organic extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, bay leaves.
Individuals with Food Allergies: This product is made in a facility that also processes food containing wheat, milk, soy, tree nuts, and seeds (including sunflower seeds). In addition to gluten testing, strict allergen control measures are implemented at all levels of production. Amy's Kitchen does not use any peanuts, fish, shellfish or eggs.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Vegan Thanksgiving Pot Pie
Don’t be afraid to skip turkey this Thanksgiving! You can cook up an equally delicious vegan feast. This vegetable pot pie – brimming with hearty ingredients and delectable flavor – will leave your guests just as satisfied as they’d be with traditional holiday fare. Despite the lack of turkey, everyone will want to gobble-gobble this one right up.
1 packet whole grain gluten-free pastry flour
1 can Amy’s organic lentil soup
1 cup vegetable broth
2 Tbsp. Nutiva coconut oil with buttery flavor
2 Tbsp. olive oil, plus additional for greasing
1 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. turmeric
1/2 tsp. Redmond real salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1 lb. mushrooms, sliced in half
1 brown onion, diced
1 garlic clove, diced
1 large carrot, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease six ramekins with olive oil.
- Make pastry by following directions on box. Roll one sheet of pasty over each ramekin, covering bottom and sides of dish, with some overhang. Press down into ramekin and along sides. Leave some pastry for top of each pie once filling is inside.
- In large pot, heat coconut and olive oils. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms and cook 5 minutes, or until mushrooms begin to brown. Add carrots and spices and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add soup and broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour filling into each ramekin. Finish by adding a layer of pastry on top of each. Pinch down around top so it sticks to pastry sides. Cut a few slits in top of each pie and brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until crust is golden and puffy.
Tip: Serve with vegan mashed potatoes and gluten-free gravy.