Annie's Homegrown Organic Honey Grahams Graham Crackers Description
Finally, a tasty certified organic Honey Graham Cracker that your whole family will love! Perfect plain, topped with peanut butter, or in your favorite baking recipes.
GMOs, artificial flavors, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, high fructose corn syrup.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: (2 Sheets) (31 g)
Servings per Container: 13
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
| Total Sugars||8 g|
| Includes 8g Added Sugars||16%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic whole wheat flour (graham flour), organic wheat flour, organic cane sugar, organic sunflower oil, organic honey, leavening (baking soda, ammonium bicarbonate, cream of tartar), organic molasses, sea salt, organic brown sugar, organic dried molasses, natural flavor, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) to protect flavor, organic rosemary extract.
Contains Wheat; May contain milk, and soy ingredients.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mini Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
Mini cakes are a fun way to serve dessert, especially when a small bite packs big flavor. These little treats are made with a homemade graham cracker crust and a cheesecake filling that’s naturally sweetened with coconut sugar. Topped with sweet and tart raspberry jam, every mouthful delivers the perfect balance of creamy and crumbly. Super simple to make, you can whip up a batch for Valentine’s Day – or any celebratory occasion!
Mini Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. ghee (melted)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 32 oz. low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In food processor, blend graham crackers into crumbs.
- In mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, ghee, coconut sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon. Use hands to mix until well combined.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners. Add 1 Tbsp. of graham cracker mixture to each cup. Top with another liner and press down firmly to create crust; remove liner.
- Bake 5 minutes, then remove from oven to cool.
- In large bowl, whip cream cheese using stand mixer or handheld mixer. Slowly add sugar, mixing until smooth.
- Mix in eggs one by one, then vanilla extract and salt. Mix well.
- Pour 2-1/2 tablespoons of cheesecake filling onto each crust. Tap pan to release air bubbles. (Air bubbles will rise to top. Pop them with a toothpick.)
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Top with raspberry jam. Refrigerate 4-6 hours. (Note: For best results, refrigerate overnight before serving.)
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!