Annie's Homegrown Rice Pasta & Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Description
Made with Real Cheese
Made with Goodness!
No Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors or Preservatives
Good Source of Calcium
Cheese from Cows Not Treated with rBST
From the time of Annie’s first mac & cheese product in 1989, a small-but-growing group of you who are wheat & gluten-intolerant have suggested we produce a gluten free mac. It may seem a gluten free mac has been a long time in coming! Now our Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar is one of our most popular products.
Annie's Way in 9 Minutes
1. Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan
2. Stir In: pasta, bring to boil. Cook 7-9 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain Pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
4. Add: 3 Tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
5. Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine.
6. Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well.
Annie's Suggestions: For a Richer flavor, add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter.
For a Creamy, Tangy version, replace milk with 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||50 g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber Less than||1 g||3%|
Contains: milk ingredients.