Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Description
- Made with Organic Pasta
- Real Cheese!
- Made with Goodness
- No Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Colors
- Cheese from Cows Not Treated with rBST
Introduced back in 1989, Annie’s Shells & White Cheddar is our original and best selling product. Annie created Shells & Cheddar (as we call it here) in her kitchen when she realized there was no all-natural, white cheddar macaroni & cheese on the market. She came up with a totally delicious product that is made with real white cheddar cheese and organic shell shaped pasta.
1) Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
2) Stir in: pasta, bring to boil. Cook 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
3) Drain Pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
4) Add: 3 tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
5) Sprinkle: Cheese over milk; stir to combine.
6) Add: Cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well. Enjoy!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||12%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||48 g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||5 g|
|Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Contains wheat and milk ingredients.
Contains Wheat and Milk.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg ingredients.