Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Face Sunscreen Lotion - Fair to Light SPF 50 Description
BB Cream For Fair to Light Skin Tones
Lightweight • Matte Finish
Antioxidant Rich • Vegan
Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
Broad Spectrum SPF 50
The Australian Gold® Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face Mineral Lotion is more than just powerful sun protection - it's gentle care for your skin. This non-chemical sunscreen lotions delivers a refreshing luxurious, powdery-clean feel, while the subtle tint seamlessly blends into Fair to Light skin tones. Specially designed for sensitive facial skin, this BB cream won't clog pores and is fragrance free. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants from native Australian botanical ingredients, it allows you to enjoy the sun protected from both UVA and UVB rays, and water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
• 100% Mineral Sunscreen: Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide provide a non-chemical sun protection option, with a powder-like finish that's never greasy.
• Subtle Tint: Seamlessly blends into Fair to Light skin tones, and helps provide an improved complexion appearance by minimizing uneven color, fine lines and wrinkles.
• BB Cream: This Oil Free lotion is mattifying and provides light coverage that can double as foundation.
• Australian Botanicals: Kakadu Plum, Eucalyptus and Red Algae form a unique combination of antioxidant rich botanicals.
• Eco Conscious Formulation: Designed to be Non-Nano, Oxybenzone Free, Alcohol Free, Dye Free, Oil Free, Phthalates Free, PABA Free, Petrolatum Free, Sulfate Free & Gluten Free. No added Parabens, Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist and Pediatrician Tested. Vegan, Cruelty Free, and never tested on animals.
• Fragrance Free for every day use on delicate and sensitive skin.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin disease and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.