Authentic Foods Vanilla Powder Description
Vanilla Powder can be used in any recipe that calls for vanilla extract. It will add more flavor to your baked goods or drinks than ordinary vanilla extract. It's made from hand picked vanilla beans and doesn't contain alcohol.
Substitute 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder for each teaspoon vanilla extract called for in a recipe.
Keep jar closed, away from heat, light, and moisture.
Gluten and wheat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Natural vanilla bean extractives, evaporated cane juice, silica, cellulose.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mocha Coconut Ice Pops
Hooked on cold brew? Normally, you enjoy the chilly caffeinated beverage in a cup or mug. Want to try it on a popsicle stick? This ice pop recipe gives your favorite drink a fun twist. Plus, it’s loaded with good-for-you ingredients and superfoods, like chia seeds, maca, coconut and cacao. Admittedly, this frozen treat might be better for you than your daily cup of joe. Give it a whirl--literally!
2-1/4 cups almond milk
1 oz. cold-brewed coffee
3 Tbsp. ground black chia seeds
1 Tbsp. maca powder
4 Tbsp. coconut sugar
1 tsp. vanilla bean powder
1 tsp. cacao powder
- In high-speed blender, combine almond milk, coffee, chia seeds, maca, coconut sugar and vanilla and process until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into ice pop mold so they’re about 3/4 of the way filled. You should still have mixture remaining.
- Sprinkle a layer of shredded coconut about half inch thick onto each.
- In blender, combine remaining base mixture with cacao powder and pour over shredded coconut, filling to top of ice pop mold. (If necessary to fill to top, add more almond milk.)
- Freeze for at least 4-6 hours, but overnight is best.
- Serve frozen, sprinkled with additional coconut.