BareOrganics Coconut Milk Powder Description
- Superfoods To Nourish Your Life
- Keto & Paleo Friendly | Gluten Free | Vegan | Non-GMO
- USDA Organic
- Great in Coffee & Tea
- BPA Free Reusable Container
The milk of the coconut is an ancient tropical source of hydration and wholesome nutrition, including healthy fats. Our powder comes from fresh, organic coconuts for that delicious island flavor. It easily turns into coconut milk or coconut cream with the simple addition of water. This is a great-tasting, long-lasting alternative to dairy milk, perfect for vegans or those who are lactose-intolerant. It makes a great coffee creamer, and can be used in a favorite dessert recipe that calls for coconut flavor.
We make it easy to repurpose your BareOrganics container. Each jar is BPA-Free and Reusable with an easy-peel label, and is both microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe. They're also 100% Recyclable!
Suggested Use: Add 1 scoop to water until it reaches desired consistency.
To make "light coconut milk" mix ½ cup (40 g)of coconut milk powder with 2 cup warm water.
To make "coconut cream" mix 1.5 cups (120 g) coconut milk powder with 1 cup of warm water.
Gluten free, Non-GMO, dairy, and animal products.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: (1 Scoop) (6 g)
Servings per Container: About 38
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0 g Added Sugars||g||0%|
Not a significant source of vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
Other Ingredients: Organic coconut milk, organic maltodextrin.
Note: Silica packet included to help maintain freshness. Do not consume.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Orange-Cardamom Holiday Truffles
These date-based holiday truffles are simply the zest! Infused with fresh orange juice, cardamom spice and a dash of orange zest, they’re a sweet addition to both your holiday brunch spread and post-feast dessert! Serve with tea for the ultimate treat.
Orange-Cardamom Holiday Truffles
- 8 cardamom pods
- 1/2 cup tigernut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut milk powder
- 2 Tbsp. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- Zest of 1 orange
- Place cardamom pods on cutting board. Use flat edge of knife to press down and crack pods. Collect seeds and discard pods.
- In blender, combine cardamom seeds, tigernut flour and coconut powder. Pulse until mixed. Add orange juice and dates, one at a time, while pulsing blender until dough-like consistency forms.
- Scoop out about 1 tablespoon or so of mixture and roll it into a ball. Repeat with remaining dough. Set aside.
- On cutting board, combine desiccated coconut and orange zest. Use hands to mix and spread out evenly.
- Roll one truffle at a time in the coconut-zest mixture until fully coated. Repeat with remaining truffles.
Order these ingredients today for a sweeter tomorrow!