Big Tree Farms Organic Coco Aminos All Purpose Seasoning Sauce Description
Organic Coco Aminos
This Nourishing Soy Sauce Replacement is brewed in small batches from coconut blossom nectar that's been hand-harvested by our collective of organic farmers in Indonesia. Rich with essential amino acids, low glycemic and with almost half the sodium of soy sauce. Cocoa Aminos is a deliciously soy free, gluten free all purpose seasoning.
We Live Where We Grow
We are Big Tree Farms, the world's most sustainable source of Nira, coconut blossom nectar.
Use This Tangy Sauce in salad dressings, dips, stir fry, on sushi and popcorn, or even as tasty meat or poultry marinade.
Gluten, soy and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (5 mL)
Servings per Container: 59
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
| Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||2 g|
| Includes Added Sugar||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, protein, dietary fiber, calcium, vitamin A, Vitamin C and iron.
Other Ingredients: Certified organic fair trade coconut blossom nectar, water & balinese sea salt.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cauliflower Rice Sushi Rolls
When you knock out rice from your diet, it can feel like you’ve actually built a roadblock. After all, how will you ever eat sushi on a grain-free diet? Sure, you could stick with sashimi, but not everyone enjoys raw fish on its own. That’s why cauliflower is the clear path to a paleo-style sushi roll. With this easy-to-follow recipe, you’ll please – and surprise – dinner guests. Plus, you’ll be able to keep your eating habits headed in the right direction.
1 small head organic cauliflower
1 large, ripe avocado
1 small lemon, juiced
4 sheets Nori
1 lb. wild sashimi-grade ahi or salmon, sliced
1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- Using a food processor or food mill, grate cauliflower.
- In a large, flat dish, mash cauliflower with avocado.
- Add lemon juice and mix until well combined. (This will help delay browning of the avocado.)
- Lay Nori sheets flat on a baking sheet.
- Divide cauliflower-avocado mixture into four sections. Scoop mixture onto one side of each Nori sheet, leaving a small border.
- Lay raw fish on top of cauliflower-avocado spread, sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with grated ginger.
- Using a sushi mat lined with plastic wrap, tightly roll up Nori sheets.
- Cut into sushi rolls and serve immediately.
- Serve with liquid coconut aminos in place of soy sauce.