Biochem Sports 100% Whey Isolate Protein Sugar-Free Chocolate Description
Science By Nature™
is taking modern technologies to extract the best that comes from nature. Take a look at what's inside our whey proteins.
W=Whey Protein Isolate
» This product does not contain common GE genes or proteins.
» A scoop of whey protein supports immune health
» Our protein comes from grass-fed cows that are rBGH & rBST free
» Ultrafiltration/Microfiltration method results in 20 grams of pure whey protein
» Our whey isolates are 100% soy free and 99% lactose free
» We're proud to make and source this whey protein product in the USA
Biochem Whey Protein Sugar Free Coconut offers a pure, high-quality protein solution without extra sugar or carbs. As part of a morning shake routine or for after-exercise recovery, a single scoop adds 20 grams of easy-to-digest protein for only 100 calories. Biochem Whey Protein Sugar Free Coconut also includes naturally occurring medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) from coconut oil in every serving.
Adults, using scoop provided, add one (1) scoop (24. 5 g) (0.86 oz) to 3/4 cup (6 fl oz) (178 mL) or more of either cold water or your favorite cold beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved for a tasty coconut protein beverage. For a creamier texture, use a blender and add ice. You may also try adding your favorite fruit. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. This product should not be used as your sole source of nutrition.
Added sugars, yeast, wheat, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, mangesium stearate, gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (25.3 g) (0.89 oz)
Servings per Container: About 14
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
|Protein (from whey protein isolate)||20 g|
Other Ingredients: Cocoa (processed with alkali), sunflower lecithin, xanthan gum, natural french vanilla flavor, rebaudioside A (stevia leaf extract). Contains milk.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, have a medical condition or planning surgery, consult a doctor before using this product. Stop using and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mini Chocolate Coffee Cheesecakes
How do you take your coffee? Want it to try it with chocolate and cheesecake? These mini chocolate coffee cheesecakes are just what the barista ordered. They're loaded with better-for-you ingredients. The crusts are made up of almond meal and coconut flour, and the creamy cakes features Greek yogurt, chocolate whey protein and xylitol in place of sugar. But with crumbly crusts, smooth, creamy centers and rich, luscious chocolate sauce, you’d have no idea that these cheesecakes are healthier than most. Now you can take your dessert with a side of goodness!
Mini Chocolate Coffee Cheesecakes
- 1/2 cup almond meal flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, (melted)
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 8 oz. plain reduced-fat cream cheese, (at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. instant coffee
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat 3, 4-1/2-inch spring form pans with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In mixing bowl, stir crust ingredients together until mixture turns crumbly. Pour crust ingredients into prepared pans and press down.
- Using a handheld mixture beat cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. On low speed, mix remainder of cheesecake ingredients ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Evenly pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 180 degrees F and bake an additional 35-40 minutes or until cheesecakes have firm edges but slightly jiggles in the center.
- Let cool on wire rack for an hour then place in fridge for 2 hours.
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients bowl and whisk until smooth.
- When ready to serve, remove cheesecake from pans and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- One serving is 1 slice with about 1 Tbsp. chocolate sauce.
- Want to shop all these ingredients? Click below to add all to cart.