Bob's Red Mill 1-to-1 Baking Flour Gluten Free Description
Gluten Free baking has come a long way since my wife Charlee and I were experimenting with gluten free flours in our kitchen over two decades ago. Now we have this miraculous flour blend with the xanthan gum built right in, fine-tuned so that your baking recipes come out perfectly. Check out my favorite recipe with this flour on the back of the package. There is nothing better than warm chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven.
Use this astounding blend in place of wheat flour in your favorite recipes for cookies, cakes, brownies, pancakes, pies, muffins and more.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (37 g)
Servings per Container: About 34
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||11%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Sweet white rice flour, whole grain brown rice flour, potato starch, whole grain sorghum flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Sweet Potato Pie Bars
Sink your sweet tooth into this better-for-you sweet treat. The crumbly crust is made of baked pecans, gluten-free flour and oats. Seasonal sweet potatoes are roasted to perfection then blended with warm spices, coconut milk and vanilla to create a creamy filling. Top the bars with whipped coconut cream for the ultimate gluten-free and vegan dessert!
Sweet Potato Pie Bars
- 3 cups sweet potatoes (roasted and peeled (about 6 medium-sized potatoes))
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- ½ cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Whipped coconut cream
Optional: pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray
- To bowl of food processor, add pecans, flour, oats, sugar, salt and coconut oil. Blend for 2-3 minutes until mixture starts to bundle together in large, loose crumbles.
- Scatter crumbles evenly onto prepared pan. Press firmly to create an even-layered crust. Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool slightly.
- Wipe out bowl of food processor and add cooled sweet potato, spices, salt, maple syrup, flour, coconut milk and vanilla extract and blend until completely smooth.
- Smooth sweet potato mixture over crust and bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow bars to fully cool, then slice into 16 pieces. Top each piece with whipped coconut cream and a pecan half, if desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!