Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Baking Flour Gluten Free Description
Non-GMO Sourced Pledge
You Can See Our Quality
Over the years we have introduced a variety of measures to ensure our strict gluten free standards are met. We inspect all farm deliveries, use a dedicated gluten free production facility and employ R5-ELISA gluten testing in our quality control laboratory. Knowing that we're providing safe and delicious gluten free foods that you and your family can trust makes it all worth the effort.
To your good health,
This unique flour blend is a favorite of gluten free home bakers and professional bakers alike. Made with a hearty combination of stone ground gluten free grain and bean flours, it's a great choice for gluten free breads, crackers, muffins, cookies and pancakes.
How To Use This Product
You can replace wheat flour with Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All-Purpose Baking Flour in a variety of recipes. We recommend that you add xanthan gum for best results when substituting Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour. (See chart below). Yeasted breads are a little more difficult and may require eggs, vinegar and possibly more liquid to add to the recipe.
||Quantity of Xanthan Gum to Use|
||1/4 tsp per cup of flour|
||1/2 tsp per cup of flour|
|Muffins and Quick Breads
||3/4 tsp per cup of flour|
||1 to 1½ tsp per cup of flour|
||2 tsp per cup of flour|
Use the quantities suggested of xanthan gum per cup of flour used. For example, if you are making cookies with 3 cups of flour, you would add 3/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (34 g)
Servings per Container: About 18
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||9%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Garbanzo bean flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, whole grain sorghum flour, fava bean flour.l
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
Tested and confirmed Gluten Free in Bob's Red Mill's quality control laboratory.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Simple Pineapple Upside Down Cake
With its cheery pineapple rings and bright maraschino cherry topping, pineapple upside down cake has a quirky retro charm. Maybe it was something your Midwestern grandma would serve to evoke a touch of the tropics on a winter day. This healthier-for-you version uplifts the classic, can (and should!) be served at any occasion, and is easier to make than it looks. Just strategically place pineapple and cherries in a baking pan, pour batter over the top and bake. It’s a fancy-looking cake with only a few extra, very simple steps. It’s gluten-free, dairy free and vegan friendly, and its flavors of coconut milk and pineapple provide a luscious, momentary getaway.
Simple Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1-½ cup Gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. pink salt
- 1 Tbsp. egg replacer plus 2 Tbsp. water
- ½ cup turbinado sugar
- ½ cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup pineapple juice (from canned pineapple)
- 7 rounds canned pineapple slices
- 7 maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease round baking pan with coconut oil. Place 3 pineapple slices across middle, then 2 slices above and 2 slices below so bottom of pan is covered.
- Place cherry into each pineapple ring center.
- In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt. Add egg replacer and water, sugar, condensed coconut milk, oil and pineapple juice and stir to combine. Batter will be thick.
- Spoon dollops of batter over pineapple and cherries. Spread batter carefully to keep pineapple rings in place.
- Bake for 40 minutes. (Note: Batter will spread to cover pineapple and puff up.)
- Remove cake from oven when golden-brown. Allow cake to cool then place a plate on top and flip over to release.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make this cake!