Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix Description
Delightfully easy, this pizza crust bakes up two 12" gluten free pizza crusts.
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Pareve
- Manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility; R5-ELISA tested gluten free
- Easy to follow instructions
1½ cups warm Water, about 110°F
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 package Bob's Red Mill® Pizza Crust Mix
Yeast Packet (included)
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined. Dough will be very sticky; wetting hands lightly with water or oil will prevent sticking while working with the dough.
Leave dough in the bowl, cover with a plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes. While the dough rises, preheat oven to 425°F and oil two 12-inch pizza pans or one 16-inch pizza pan; set aside.
Place dough in the center of the prepared pizza pan(s). If making two 12-inch pizzas, first divide the dough in half. Cover each piece of dough with a large piece of plastic wrap. Using a rolling pin or your hands, roll or press the dough flat to fit the pan. Use your fingers on top of the plastic to create a crust edge, if desired.
Remove plastic wrap and bake without toppings for 7 minutes.
Remove from oven and cover with your favorite sauce and toppings. Bake for an additional 15-18 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Makes two 12-inch pizzas or one 16-inch pizza.
Mix: Whole grain brown rice flour, potato starch, whole grain millet flour, whole grain sorghum flour, tapioca flour, potato flour, sugar, xanthan gum, salt, guar gum. Yeast Packet: yeast, sorbitan monostearate, ascorbic acid.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Tbsp. Dry Mix (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||9%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
| Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gluten-Free Baked Apple Dessert Pizza
If you’re a pizza lover, then you’re no stranger to enjoying leftover pizza for breakfast. But what about dessert? This recipe yields two balls of gluten-free pizza dough
so you can enjoy both! Use one half to make a delicious dessert pizza – complete with apple butter topped with a stunning spiral of apples, plus a touch of turbinado sugar for added sweetness. Use the other half to make a savory fall harvest pizza with butternut squash for dinner
(but we totally won’t judge if you snag a slice for breakfast).
Gluten-Free Baked Apple Dessert Pizza
- 1½ cups warm water about 110 degrees F
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 16- oz. pkg Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 cup apple butter
- ¼ cup turbinado sugar
- 1 large apple (thinly sliced)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 10-in. cast iron skillet or pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine water, eggs, olive oil, pizza mix and yeast. Mix until thoroughly combined. Dough will be very sticky; wetting hands lightly with water or oil will prevent sticking while working with the dough. Leave dough in the bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Divide dough in half and spread one half into prepared pan and press to edges. Reserve other half for another use. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread apple butter over partially baked crust. Starting from the outer edge, layer apple slices in a spiral. Sprinkle apples with turbinado sugar and bake for an additional 15-18 minutes, or until the crust is golden.
- Nutrition facts information appears slightly inaccurate due to the halved dough recipe.
- Add these ingredients to your cart and we'll deliver them straight to your door!