Save on Bob's Red Mill at Vitacost
Bob's Red Mill Hazelnut Meal/Flour Finely Ground Description
Bob's Red Mill's Hazelnut Meal/Flour is made from pure hazelnuts grown in the Pacific Northwest. This gluten free, grain free flour contains 4 grams of carbohydrates per serving. Use Hazelnut Meal/Flour to add a naturally sweet, rich flavor to baked goods, or try it as a delicious breading for meats and vegetables.
Pure and simple. Those are the perfect words to describe Bob's Red Mill® Hazelnut Meal/Flour. Take a look at the ingredients - or rather, the ingredient. That's right. There's only one: hazelnuts. It doesn't get much simpler than that. And we think that's just how it should be.
To Your Good Health,
Reasons to Love Hazelnut Flour
Great for Baking • Grain Free • Gluten Free • Paleo Friendly
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
Gluten, GMOs, grains.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (14 g)
Servings per Container: About 28
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||6 g||8%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Hazelnuts.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy. Tested and confirmed Gluten Free in the quality control laboratory.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Salted Caramel & Chocolate “Cheesecake”
Here’s a showstopping treat to serve to friends and family on a warm afternoon. Drizzle a decadent cacao-maple chocolate sauce over a creamy dairy-free cheesecake assembled with cashews, refined coconut oil, maple syrup and sunflower butter. The refined coconut oil is flavorless and odorless so it doesn't overpower while assuring that the no-bake cake sets perfectly. The Sunflower butter is cleverly combined with dates creating a natural caramel flavor. And because it’s vegan, gluten-free and bursting with superfoods, everyone can enjoy a bigger, brilliant slice.
Salted Caramel & Chocolate “Cheesecake”
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (2 large lemons)
- 3 cups cashews (soaked 4 hours in water)
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Organic SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 Tbsp. date paste
- 3/4 cup Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Sea Salt
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Hazelnut Meal/Flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil (or vegan butter)
- 2 Tbsp. date paste
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Organic SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 2-½ Tbsp. cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- Lightly grease 9-inch pie dish with vegan butter or coconut oil.
- In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix well. (Note: Dough should have consistency of coarse sand.)
- Press crust dough evenly into bottom of pie dish. (Note: Do not go up sides of dish.)
- In blender, combine all cashew cheezecake ingredients; blend on high until smooth. (Note: A high-speed blender works best.)
- Pour mixture onto crust and jiggle to remove any bubbles.
- In separate bowl, whisk together all chocolate sauce ingredients until well combined, thick and smooth.
- Add small dollops of sunflower butter and drizzle chocolate sauce onto cheezecake.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours or overnight to set.
- Store in refrigerator up to 7 days.
Melted chocolate chips can be used instead of chocolate sauce as prepared above.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make this chill cheezecake!