Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour Description
Grain Free Paleo Baking Flour
Muffins + Cookies
Cakes + Flatbread + Crackers
Quick Bread + Pancakes + Pizza Crust
Non GMO Project Verified
Take the guesswork out of grain-free baking with our Paleo Baking Flour! This simple flour blend makes it easy to create delicious baked goods like cakes, cookies, muffins, paleo pancakes, flatbreads, crackers and more.
We've created this unique blend of nut flours and root starches to make the perfect ingredient for grain-free baking! This paleo-friendly "all-purpose" flour is the ideal choice for flatbreads, pizza crusts, crackers, cookies, muffins, cakes, pancakes and brownies. It also makes a great breading for meats and vegetables.
Gluten, GMOs and animal ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (23 g)
Servings per Container: About 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Almond flour, arrowroot starch, organic coconut flour, tapioca flour.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cashew Cream Fruit Tart
Fruit tarts, with their creamy filling and plump, seasonal fruits, are desserts fit for the gods. But dairy? Not so heavenly for most Earth dwellers. This tart is made with a light and airy cashew cream filling that incorporates lemon, maple syrup and coconut oil. Set in a sweet gluten-free, no-bake crust, the superfood ingredients in this wholesome dessert will lift your spirits (and your energy!) skyward.
Cashew Cream Fruit Tart
- 1-1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (or vegan butter)
- 4-1/2 Tbsp. Pri Manuka Honey
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1-1/2 cups cashews (soaked in water 3 hours to soften)
- 6 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 6 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Dash sea salt
- 1 kiwi (sliced)
- 1/4 cup grapes
- 5 strawberries (sliced)
- 1/4 papaya (sliced)
- In bowl, combine all crust ingredients until well mixed. (Note: Mixture should be dry, but moist enough to hold together. Add a little water if mixture is too dry.)
- In 9-inch pie pan, press and flatten mixture. Work up sides to form rim.
- In high-speed blender, add all filling ingredients and process until smooth and light in texture.
- Pour filling into crust and spread evenly.
- Arrange fruit on top. Add drizzle of honey, if desired. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight to set.
Get the sweet ingredients you need!