Bob's Red Mill Super-Fine Almond Flour Description
One, 16oz resealable pouch
Gluten Free; Non-GMO Project Verified; Vegan; Vegetarian; Paleo Friendly.
As a general rule of thumb, you can replace 25% of the all-purpose flour in your baking recipes with almond flour to add texture and flavor and reduce the total carbohydrates.
Manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility; R5-ELISA tested gluten free
Almond Flour is simply skinless, blanched almonds that have been finely ground. Great for gluten free and paleo baking!
Reasons to Love Almond Flour:
- Super-Fine Almond Flour
- From Blanched Whole Almonds
- Great for Baking
- Sourced Non-GMO Pledge
- Paleo Friendly
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
Gluten, GMOs, grains.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (13 g)
Servings per Container: About 35
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||6 g||8%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Blanched almonds.
Contains: tree nuts (almonds).
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
Tested and confirmed Gluten Free in the quality control laboratory.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Mini Holiday Bundt Cakes
These light and fluffy mini bundts will be irresistible, even after a filling holiday feast. There’s something adorable and charming about miniature versions of large cakes. They attract a crowd. Guests can take ownership of a perfectly portioned dessert. This holiday recipe for mini bundt cakes yields six servings and is simple enough to repeat multiple times for a crowd. The ingredients have been separated into groups based on instructions, making it easy to follow. Once the bundts are cool, the real fun begins! Garnish with glaze, sugared cranberries, green pine needs and other festive symbols of the season.
Mini Holiday Bundt Cakes
- 3.2 oz. all-purpose flour
- 1 oz. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. natural salt
- 2 Tbsp. flax meal ( + 5 Tbsp. water)
- 1 oz. almond meal
- 2.8 oz. choice of sugar
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 6 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. plant-based milk
- Sugared cranberries
- Green leaves
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F. Thoroughly grease the Bundt mold.
- In large bowl, place flaxseed meal and water. Let stand a few minutes to thicken. Add remaining wet ingredients and whisk well.
- In same bowl, add sifted dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add white vinegar and gently mix.
- Scoop batter into prepared mold and gently drop mold on your kitchen to release air bubbles.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the mold for a few minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In small bowl, whisk powdered sugar and milk. Adjust amount of milk until desired consistency. Drizzle over cakes.
- Garnish with sugared cranberries and greens if desired.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.