Save on Bob's Red Mill at Vitacost
Bob's Red Mill Whole Kernel Popcorn Yellow Description
A Delicious Snack
You Can See Our Quality®
100% Whole Grain
Good Source of Fiber
No Added Oil or Salt
Non-GMO Project Verified
While there are hundreds of new snack options these days, we still think there's nothing better than a bowlful of hot, crunchy popcorn. That's because, unlike many of today's highly processed products, our Yellow Popcorn has just one ingredient: whole grain corn. Virtually unprocessed, our premium quality popcorn is a good source of fiber and has a naturally sweet flavor. It's a delicious treat that's easy to make, perfect to share and impossible to put down.
To your good health,
Pop On The Stovetop
Heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 cup popcorn kernels and cover with a tight lid. Shake the pan frequently until most of the kernels have popped, or there are 3 seconds between pops. Makes about 4 cups popped popcorn.
Pop In The Microwave
Place 1/4 cup popcorn kernels in a small paper bag. pop on 100% power for 1½ - 2½ minutes, until most of the kernels have popped, or there are 3 seconds between pops.
Makes about 4 cups popped popcorn.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (25 g)
Servings per Container: About 31
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Whole grain yellow corn.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
Tested and confirmed gluten free in our quality control laboratory.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Crispy Homemade Caramel Corn
Far better than any store-bought version, this homemade caramel corn is so fresh, it’ll garner rave reviews and happy chews. Unlike other caramel popcorn recipes, this one utilizes baking soda to produce a more even coating. When mixed with the other ingredients, baking soda causes the caramel to expand and foam, creating a lighter topping. Additionally, as the popcorn is re-baked, the mixture re-melts, ensuring that every piece of popcorn has a thin coat of extra crackly caramel. This sweet treat stays crispy for two weeks, so store any extra in an airtight container and pull it out on your next movie night.
Crispy Homemade Caramel Corn
- 1/3 cup Bob's Red Mill Yellow Popcorn
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 7 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In large pot over medium heat, heat oil.
- Drop in three popcorn kernels and wait until they all pop. (Note: This ensures that oil is at correct heat level.)
- Remove pot from heat, add remaining popcorn and shake to evenly spread kernels.
- Return pot to heat and cover with lid, shaking frequently.
- Once popcorn starts popping, shake pot gently to ensure all kernels receive heat.
- When popping slows and almost stops, remove pot from heat and transfer popcorn to large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F. Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- In saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add corn syrup, sugar and salt. Stir until just barely combined.
- Once mixture begins to bubble, let simmer 4 minutes without stirring.
- Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla and baking soda. (Note: The caramel will start to foam and expand.)
- Drizzle caramel mixture over popcorn and toss to ensure even coat.
- On baking trays, spread out coated popcorn.
- Bake 45 minutes, stopping every 10 minutes to shake and toss as caramel re-melts.
- After 45 minutes, remove popcorn from oven and let cool.
- Break apart pieces and serve or store in airtight container for up to two weeks.
Grab these great ingredients and more at Vitacost!