Bono Organic Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Val Di Mazara PDO Description
First Cold Press
Acidity 0.2 - 0.4%
100% USDA Organic
Production Region: West central Sicily, precisely Palermo province and western province of Agrigento.
Variety of Olives: Biancolilla, Cerasuola and Nocellara del Belice.
Color: Golden with green hues.
Aroma: Intense and persistent with fruit hints.
Flavor: delicate with a Fruity after taste.
Use: Salad, soup, grilled meat and fish, vegetable, pizza, bruschetta, and dipping
Try it for its flavor and healthy benefits.
Keep the bottle properly closed, away from light and heat.
Cholesterol, sodium, trans fat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 34
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Greek-Style Sheet Pan Salmon
If you haven’t yet discovered the easy wonder of the sheet pan, welcome to a new world. Loved by many, oven-baked one-pan dinners come together quickly and turn out a flavor-infused, complete meal with less fuss. In this delectable dish, Mediterranean staples such as lemon, red onion, feta, tomatoes and Kalamata olives get on swimmingly with nutrient-rich wild-caught salmon. You’ll be hooked!
Greek-Style Sheet Pan Salmon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 cup cubed Greek feta cheese
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped Persian cucumbers
- 1/4 red onion (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
Optional: additional chopped fresh herbs such as rosemary and parsley
- 1 lemon (thinly sliced)
- 1 small red onion (sliced)
- 2 large wild-caught salmon fillets (or 4 small fillets)
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine feta, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper. Toss to coat and refrigerate.
- In large baking dish, arrange lemon and onion on bottom. Add salmon fillets and season with salt and pepper. Bake 15-20 minutes.
- To marinated feta, add tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, and dill and other herbs, if using. Toss to mix.
- With slotted fish spatula, move salmon, lemon and red onions from baking dish to serving plates. Spoon over salad topping.
Add these great ingredients to your cart.