Mori-Nu Silken Extra Firm Tofu Description
Mori Nu Tofu
What makes our tofu special:
- No refrigeration necessary until opened
- No preservatives
- Award-winning aseptic package
Long shelf life
28 g of protein per package
Refrigerate unused portions in an airtight container and use within two days.
Do not freeze or microwave in package.
Dairy and gluten, and preservatives
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 oz (85 g) (About 1 Slice)
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV)||g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Soymilk (filtered water, soybeans), soy protein isolate, glucono-delta-lactone*, calcium chloride.
Allergen Information: Contains soy.
*Gluconolactone is a non-dairy coagulant derived from non-GMO corn starch.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Baked Curry Tofu
Perfect for salads, wraps and bowls, these curry-dusted tofu cubes are a high-protein superstar you’ll be happy to have in your repertoire. The tofu is coated in a blend of fragrant and health-supportive Indian spices – including turmeric, cumin and coriander – then baked to golden, crispy-on-the-outside perfection. There’s no need for long pressing or marinating times, this delicious dish is ready in a half an hour, making it a perfect option for lunch or dinner.
Baked Curry Tofu
- 1 block extra firm or firm tofu
- 2 tsp. flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Turn on fan. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a clean dish dowl, wrap tofu and lightly press to remove some moisture. Slice into 1/2-inch cubes. If tofu still feels very wet, wrap in dish towel and lightly press to dry again. (Slight moisture will help the spices stick).
- In medium bowl, mix together flax meal, starch and spices until thoroughly combined. Toss in tofu pieces until thoroughly coated.
- On prepared baking sheet, arrange tofu pieces, being careful to not overcrowd. Bake 15 minutes.
Short on spices? Use 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder in place of the turmeric, cumin, coriander and garlic powder.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!