Bragg Organic Sprinkle 24 Herbs and Spices Seasoning Description
Gluten & Salt Free
Non-GMO Project Verified
Bragg Organic Sprinkle is an original blend of 24 organic herbs and spices. Contains no additives, no preservatives, no fillers. Original formula by Paul C. Bragg, American's Health Pioneer. A delicious seasoning for every meal, specially suited for healthy low sodium diets. Sprinkle adds flavor to most all recipes, meals and snacks:
Salads & Dressings • Sauces • Soups • Veggies • Potatoes • Casseroles • Tempeh • Tofu • Marinades • Fish • Poultry • Jerky • Meats • Wok & Stir-Frys • Rice & Beans • Popcorn • Most Foods
Gluten, GMOs, salt.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.7 g)
Servings per Container: About 61
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Rosemary*, minced onion*, minced garlic*, granulated onion*, dehydrated garlic*, thyme*, dried red bell pepper*, dried carrot*, dried tomato*, black pepper*, basil*, extra virgin olive oil*,dried parsley*,dired tarragon*, dehydrated lemon peel*, dehydrated orange peel*, apple cider vinegar*, celery seed*, dill seed*, oregano*, savory*, sage*, ground ginger*, coriander*, bay leaf*, turmeric*. *Organic ingredients.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Golden Potato & Zucchini Gratin
Vibrant, aromatic and flavorful, this dish is full of the seasonal goodness of zucchini and golden potatoes – and there is also cheese
. A gloriously gooey gratin can light up a dinner table like nothing else. This showstopper gets an extra nutrient boost from rounds of zucchini layered between creamy potatoes and mozzarella. Plentifully seasoned with herbs, spices and an everything bagel seasoning blend, this savory side pairs exceptionally well with grilled main dishes.
Golden Potato & Zucchini Gratin
- 4 medium golden potatoes (sliced)
- 2 large zucchini squash (sliced)
- 12 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- 2 Tbsp. everything bagel seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg Organic Sprinkle 24 Herbs and Spices Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- ½ Tbsp. pepper
- ½ cup cream
- ¼ cup chicken bone broth
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In round pie dish, alternate slices of potatoes, zucchini and cheese in layered circular pattern. Fill entire dish.
- Sprinkle on seasonings, salt and pepper.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together cream and broth. Evenly pour liquid mixture over potatoes and zucchini. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, cover with foil and bake additional 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit, covered, for 20 minutes.
Get the goodies you need to make this cheesy dish!