Califia Farms Almond Milk Creamer Dairy Free Pecan Caramel Description
That Moment when your Creamer Hits Your Coffee
...You know what I'm talking about. The beautiful swirl, the first sip, the delicious day ahead. Honor your morning with something real, made from rich almond cream.
The Real Deal
So Rich, It's Nuts
Stir your Senses with coffee creamer that comes straight from nature. We turn California almonds into Delicious creamer to join you on life's beautiful journey
One perfect cup after another
Refrigerate after opening.
Do Not Freeze.
Fresh for 7-10 days after opening.
Shake Well For Best Taste.
Dairy, carrageenan, soy, GMO, gluten and cholesterol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 64
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||2 g|
Other Ingredients: Almondmilk (water, almonds), coconut cream, pure cane sugar, natural flavors, caramel (sugar, water), sunflower lecithin, calcium carbonate, sea salt, potassium citrtate, locust bean gum, gellan gum.
Allergen Statement: Contains: almonds, coconut
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
It’s safe to say we’re nuts
about these fall-inspired roasted pecans. Flavored with natural maple syrup and baked to candied perfection, they’re the perfect amount of sweet, warm and all-around delicious. Enjoy them over yogurt, share them at your next holiday gathering or pack them into mason jars for a simple yet special gift.
- 2 cups pecans (soaked for 4 hours* (soaking optional))
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- In medium-sized bowl, cover pecans with 1” to 2” water. Add salt. Loosely cover bowl with dishcloth; let pecans soak 4 hours. Pecans will swell up considerably. Drain and rinse pecans; pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- On parchment-lined baking sheet, spread pecans. Bake 5 minutes. If you did not soak your pecans, do not bake at this time.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix together maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Thoroughly coat pecans in maple-cinnamon mixture. Return to oven; continue baking 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp. Let cool 10 minutes to harden further.
*If you did not soak your pecans, skip step 3.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!