California Olive Ranch Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil Description
- Certified Extra Virgin
- First Cold Press
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Great for Baking
California Olive Ranch’s Arbosana extra virgin olive oil is a great finishing and baking oil to keep in your kitchen. This single varietal oil showcases the flavor profile of Arbosana olives from California farmers. With a subtle nuttiness and floral notes, this oil shines in baked goods.
As part of the Reserve Collection line, this product features 100% California extra virgin olive oil. All California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oils must be free from any sensory flaws, must meet rigid chemical standards set by the Olive Oil Commission of California (OOCC), the strictest standards in the world, and be certified extra virgin by an independent third-party.
Country of Origin: United States
Oil type: Extra virgin olive oil
Origin: Made in the USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 33
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g|
| Total Sugar||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil.
Like fine wine, natural fruit sediment may occur.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Modern Tuna Noodle Casserole
Some days have us craving comfort food – those dishes with family history and easy goodness that feel like a warm hug. But with those retro dishes can come retro ingredients that may be charming in vintage kitchens but feel weighty on modern dining tables. In this recipe, tuna noodle casserole is made with an easy dairy-free sauce that feels just right. With its nutritious mix of gluten-free chickpea pasta, tuna, broccoli, carrots and peas, this feel-good meal brings new comfort to good old memories.
Modern Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Chickpea Fusilli
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 small yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 head broccoli (chopped)
- 4 carrots (chopped)
- 1-½ Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 3 (5-oz.) cans tuna
- 1/2 cup vegan cashew cream cheese
- 2/3 cup vegan cheese
- 3/4 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt (+ more to taste)
- Pinch black pepper
- Fresh parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large pot, cook pasta according to package directions, adding in peas when 1 minute of cooking time remains. Drain and set aside.
- In large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add onions, garlic, salt, carrots, broccoli and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, 7-8 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Turn off skillet. Stir in pasta/peas mixture and tuna until well combined. Set aside.
- In saucepan over low heat, stir together sauce ingredients until well combined and smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- Pour sauce over pasta mixture and gently stir to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbling at the edges.
- To serve, sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.
Get the ingredients you need to make this cozy casserole!