California Olive Ranch Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil Description
- Certified Extra Virgin
- First Cold Press
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Great for Baking
California Olive Ranch’s Arbosana extra virgin olive oil is a great finishing and baking oil to keep in your kitchen. This single varietal oil showcases the flavor profile of Arbosana olives from California farmers. With a subtle nuttiness and floral notes, this oil shines in baked goods.
As part of the Reserve Collection line, this product features 100% California extra virgin olive oil. All California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oils must be free from any sensory flaws, must meet rigid chemical standards set by the Olive Oil Commission of California (OOCC), the strictest standards in the world, and be certified extra virgin by an independent third-party.
Country of Origin: United States
Oil type: Extra virgin olive oil
Origin: Made in the USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 33
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g|
| Total Sugar||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil.
Like fine wine, natural fruit sediment may occur.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Grilled Veggie Zucchini Roll-Ups
These savory veggie roll-ups combine some of the freshest flavors summer offers – and they're a snap to prep and cook. Slice peppers and asparagus, encircle them in zucchini ribbons, skewer and slightly sear on all sides. These bright rolls make for a fresh and fun side dish or accompaniment to a grilled main. Enjoy them as an appetizer, too, plunged in a dip made of sun-dried tomato & garlic.
Grilled Veggie Zucchini Roll-Ups
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 large zucchini
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning blend
- Soak short wooden skewers or toothpicks in water for 10 minutes. Preheat grill to medium, around 400 degrees F.
- Slice peppers into thin, half-inch strips. Cut asparagus to same length as pepper slices. Toss veggies in olive oil and lightly sprinkle with seasonings.
- Using mandolin, cut zucchini lengthwise into thin ribbons.
- On work surface, arrange 5-6 pepper strips and 2-3 asparagus pieces so veggies line up vertically. Carefully place at one end of zucchini strip and roll up. Secure with toothpick or skewer. Repeat until all zucchini strips and vegetables have been used. Brush rolls with olive oil. (Note: Wraps should be fairly tight.)
- To cook, brush grill with a little olive oil so rolls don't stick. Place rolls on grill and cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping a quarter turn every couple of minutes. Once rolls are slightly charred on outside and vegetables have softened, remove from heat and serve.
Add the ingredients to your cart!