Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Flour Description
- 3g Protein + 5.6g Fiber
- Made from Ground, Organic Coconut.
- Delicious in Recipes like Pancakes, Cookies, Breadings and More.
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Low Glycemic Index
Scoop Up Some Goodness
When it comes to flour power, our organic coconut flour is a perfect addition to your pantry. This powdery goodness is low in calories, free-from gluten and trans fats, and an easy way to add nutrients, protein and fiber (contains 2g of total fat per serving) to your day. Low in sugar - it's low on the glycemic index. Blend into your favorite recipes, use as a coating in chicken or fish. As coconut flour absorbs 4x its weight in liquid, we recommend using with recipes designed with coconut flour in mind.
Easy to Enjoy
Pancakes, muffins, pizza crust and more... you can mix this organic coconut flour into all sorts of recipes. With just a slight coconut smell and taste, it doesn't overpower other flavors. So scoop it up and whisk away! This fine flour is perfect for coconut lovers and health seekers alike.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (15 g)
Servings per Container: 28
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||11%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||0.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||5.6 g||2%|
| Total Sugars||2.6 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic coconut flour
Product of the Philippines.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Red Wine Chocolate Cake
Transform the classic Valentine's Day pairing of wine and chocolate into a scrumptious bundt cake. Just grab your favorite bottle of dry red wine, pour two glasses for you and your boo, then add a-cup-and-a-quarter to a batter brimming with cocoa powder, coconut flour and brown sugar. Bake in a bundt, then top with a semi-sweet chocolate ganache. The result is a rich, sophisticated dessert worthy of love's special day.
Red Wine Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1-1/4 cups dry red wine
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl with hand or stand mixer, beat butter and sugar until well combined. Mix in eggs, vanilla extract and wine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Grease bundt pan with non-stick spray or butter. Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- To make chocolate ganache: pour chocolate chips in medium bowl.
- In saucepan, add cream and bring to a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips. Mix well until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Drizzle ganache over cooled cake.
Grab these ingredients and more from Vitacost.com.