Celebration Herbals Organic Mullein Leaf Tea Caffeine Free Description
Mullein is native to Europe and North Africa, but has been naturalized to fields and grassy meadows in most parts of the world. It is a member of the snapdragon family and is easily recognized by its tall yellow flowers.
In India, Mullein was used to guard against evil spirits, while the Native Americans adopted Mullein for ceremonies, smoking, and medicine.
Today, the plant is used for teas, extracts, poultices and salves.
Better herbs make Better Tea
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Absolutely Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled cardboard. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. Using spring or filtered is recommended.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea re the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use on teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep for 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.