Celebration Herbals Pau D'Arco Tea Caffeine Free Description
About Pau D'Arco...
Perhaps the most widely used herb from Central and South America, Pau D'Arco is the shredded inner bark from a tall, stately, full leafed tree which may be used along or in combination with other herbs.
Pau D'Arco is also known as ipe roxo, lapachoor and taheebo tea. There is evidence that this herb was popular in the old Inca Empire and is still used today by the natives of Brazil.
Western herbalism has only recently discovered Pau D'Arco; it has now become very important in our herbal medicine cabinet.
Better herbs make Better Tea
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.