Chosen Foods Infused Avocado Oil Spray Garlic Description
Glyphosate Residue Free
Non-GMO Project Verified
For our Garlic Avocado Oil Spray, we combined natural plant extracts with the pure avocado oil you know and love. Every bottle of Infused Avocado Oil is non-GMO, glyphosate residue-free and safe for high heat cooking up to 500ºF.
Spritz a kick of garlic on roasted veggies, bruschetta or grilled steaks. Seamlessly explore delicious new ways of cooking with our line of bold and delicious sprays.
Chosen Foods Garlic Avocado Oil Spray infuses real garlic with pure avocado oil. It’s always made from avocados ripened to perfection in warm, sun-drenched groves.
Classic and versatile garlic is ideal for garlic bread, seafood, grilled meats and vegetables.
Air pressure only: Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray contains absolutely no propellants, chemicals or emulsifiers. Use to prepare a sauté pan, baking sheet or grill, or spray directly on a meal. Safely cook and bake up to 500°F!
Coastal crafted flavor made with purpose: We believe in sea, sunshine and simplicity! Try all of our avocado oil-based products inspired by the flavors and lifestyle of the Baja Med.
Healthy, gluten-free, soy and canola free, plant-based, and certified by the Non-GMO Project.
Gluten, GMO, soy, canola oil, chemicals, propellants, preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: (g)
Servings per Container: 536
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Avocado oil, garlic extract.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan-Friendly Deviled Potatoes
Your guests will love these bite-size deviled potatoes, made with a creamy, yet tangy tofu-based ”yolk” center. Use baby purple potatoes if you can find them for an added wow-factor, or simply use baby golden potatoes or fingerlings.
Vegan-Friendly Deviled Potatoes
- 8 oz. organic extra-firm tofu
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- ½ Tbsp. apple cider vinegar (+ more to taste)
- ¾ tsp. turmeric (omit if using purple potatoes)
- 1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt (or Celtic salt)
- ½ tsp. onion powder (or garlic powder)
- Paprika (or smoked paprika)
- ¼ cup chopped scallions (or dill for garnish)
- Bring a pot of heavily salted water to boil. Add potatoes and cook for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through. Tip: Test by slicing one in half – it should slice easily and cleanly.
- Use colander to drain potatoes. Let cool for a few minutes before refrigerating until chilled, about an hour or so. In the meantime, prepare the “yolk” filling.
- Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth and creamy. Use tamper to scrape down the sides. Transfer mixture to bowl and chill until ready to assemble.
- When potatoes are chilled through, remove from fridge, slice each in half, and lay them out on a serving platter, cut side up. Use piping bag (or a zip-top bag with a corner cut off) to pipe the “yolk” filling in a circle on one end of the potato, to resemble an egg.
- Garnish with a pinch of paprika and fresh herbs.
Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!