Chocolate Bliss, Collagen Boost.
Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides Chocolate combines 5 types of collagen (1, 2, 3, 5, 10) from 5 food sources. This formula is also enriched with MCT oil for energy support. This chocolate-flavored collagen supplement offers 18 amino acids, supporting skin, hair, nails, and joints.* Collagen never tasted so good.
• Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides Chocolate combines types 1, 2, 3, 5, and 10 collagen in a single formula, sourced from 5 food sources, including grass-fed and pasture-raised hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, organic beef and chicken bone broth, wild-caught fish collagen peptides, and eggshell collagens for skin, hair, nail, and joint support.*
• This comprehensive collagen blend also features MCT oil powder to help support energy levels, making it a multifaceted supplement for daily use.
• Rich in ingredients, this collagen chocolate supplement boasts 18 different amino acids, offering a collagen creamer powder with less than 1g of sugar per serving, catering to health-conscious individuals and ensuring a guilt-free experience.
• Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides Chocolate is a non-GMO, gluten, dairy, and soy-free formula with no shellfish and is suitable for various dietary preferences.
• Codeage collagen peptides chocolate cocoa is ideal for mixing in hot liquids, protein shakes, smoothies, teas, and coffees. This formula is manufactured in the USA with global ingredients in a cGMP-certified facility for quality and purity.
How to use this multi collagen formula?
Codeage Multi Collagen peptides powder chocolate is a wonderful collagen peptides formula that you can use as your daily collagen shakes. You can add this chocolate collagen peptides as a collagen boost to all your drinks, protein shakes, collagen creamer, smoothies, teas, coffees, chocolate protein shakes, and other beverages. You can also simply mix it to water to create a collagen water drink to take with you.
Guilt-free collagen powder
Codeage Multi Collagen chocolate powder comes with less than 1g of sugar per serving so you can enjoy this dietary supplement with chocolate flavor on a daily basis.
What is hydrolyzed collagen?
A hydrolyzed protein is a protein that has been broken down into smaller peptides and amino acids generally through the use of hydrochloric acid or another enzyme. As proteins are broken down, they may offer a different level of absorption.*
GMOs, gluten dairy and soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.