Codeage Multi Collagen + Gut Health Blend Supplement - Digestive Probiotic Description
- 5 Types of Collagen & Gut Herbs
- Collagen Peptides Type I, II, III, V & X
- Gut Blend with Probiotics
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL)
- Marshmallow Extract & Slippery Elm
- Organic Peppermint Leaf and Aloe Vera
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein
- High-Quality Blend of Chicken, Fish, Grass-Fed Bovine, and Eggshell Collagen - This Formula Doesn't Contain Shellfish
- Zero Carbs
- Keto-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- 1-Month Supply
- Tree Nuts, Wheat & Soy-Free
- Formulated for Both Women and Men
- Manufactured in the USA in a cGMP Facility
- Third-Party Tested
Collagen, probiotics, and gut botanicals combined in one digestive supplement blend. This gut health formula features 5 types of hydrolyzed collagen with licorice (DGL), marshmallow, slippery elm & other herbs in an all-in-one capsule solution.
5 Types Collagen: Codeage Multi Collagen Gut Blend supplement capsules feature 5 types of hydrolyzed collagen all-in-one from different food sources including grass-fed bovine collagen peptides, chicken bone broth, eggshell membrane, and hydrolyzed fish collagen pills. This formula does not contain shellfish.
Probiotics Supplement: This multi collagen formula also offers digestion probiotics and licorice (DGL) to combine an advanced hydrolyzed collagen capsules formula with different strains of probiotics.
Aloe Vera Capsules & Organic Peppermint Leaf: Codeage Multi Collagen + Gut Blend formula also includes Aloe Vera as dehydrated powder, as well as organic peppermint leaf, slippery elm, and marshmallow extract which are ingredients known for their digestion and gut-healing properties.
Non-GMO, Gluten & Dairy Free: This collagen probiotics gut health supplement formula is non-GMO, gluten, dairy, and soy-free. This gut-healing supplement also features no artificial ingredients or color additives added. It's a modern dietary solution to provide love to your gut!
Manufactured In The USA: Codeage Multi Collagen Capsules + Gut health probiotic blend is manufactured in the USA in a cGMP facility and third-party tested.
What is Collagen?
You can find collagen in many parts of your body including your muscles, digestive system, bones, skin, face, tendons, and even your blood vessels. Collagen plays a role in bone density, joints, hair, nails, gut function, and skin elasticity.
The different types of collagen and their function:
• Type 1 collagen is the most abundant in the body and can be found in tendons, ligaments, organs, and skin (dermis). It forms the matrix of bones and is part of the GI tract.
• Type 2 is a nutrient-rich source of glucosamine, chondroitin, and what makes up connective tissue and cartilage.
• Type 3 makes up the extracellular matrix helping to keep our organs and skin together. It can play a role in skin elasticity and firmness. It is also part of our heart and muscle tissue, helping to form our blood vessels.
• Type 5 makes up the surface of our cells, our hair, and our placenta.
• Type 10 is part of the creation of new bones and cartilage and plays a role in our motion and joint health.
Combination of 5 Types of Collagen with Probiotics & Botanicals
Adults take 3 capsule daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. May be taken with or without food.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides (BSE-free), Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate, Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) Extract, Marshmallow extract (root) (Althaea officinalis), Slippery Elm (bark) (Ulmus rubra), Bacillus Subtilis 2.5B CFU‡, Bacillus Coagulans 2.5B CFU‡, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Peppermint Leaf Oil, Aloe Vera (Gel, dehydrated powder) (Aloe barbadensis)
*Daily value not established.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Please use caution if you have allergies or sensitivities to any of the listed ingredients. Use only as directed. Some people might experience slight intolerance to marine product. If gastrointestinal discomfort (including bloating, cramps, diarrhea, or other digestive upset) or other sensitivity is experienced stop taking the product immediately. Some people are allergic to fish. Use only as directed. If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, please consult with your physician before use. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.