Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Lozenge Sugar Free Wild Cherry Description
The Best Selling Zinc Lozenge Brand
Zinc Gluconate Homeopathic
Shortens Your Cold
Clinically Tested to Shorten Colds by 42%
#1 Pharmacist Recommended
Natural Wild Cherry Flavor
Cold-EEZE original Sugar-free Wild Cherry Lozenges shorten your cold while also helping to reduce the severity of cold symptoms including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, postnasal drip and hoarseness. Our homeopathic cold remedy is made with a distinct zinc gluconate formula. Cold-EEZE Cherry Lozenges are naturally flavored and contain no artificial colors or preservatives. The next time you feel a cold coming on, try Cold-EEZE Sugar-free Wild Cherry Lozenges and get well faster!
• Shorten your cold with sugar-free, naturally flavored Cold-EEZE original Wild Cherry Lozenges, 25 count.
• The Cold-EEZE zinc gluconate lozenge formula can shorten the duration of the common cold by 42% when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed. Cold-EEZE lozenges are the #1 Pharmacist recommended brand of zinc lozenges.
• Cold-shortening Cold-EEZE helps reduce the severity of cold symptoms including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and hoarseness.
• Cold-EEZE original Sugar-free Wild Cherry zinc lozenges are naturally flavored and contain no artificial colors or preservatives.
• Try Cold-EEZE soothing cold-shortening lozenges next time you feel a cold coming on and get well faster
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Take Cold-EEZE at the first sign of cold symptoms
Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE lozenge in mouth (do not chew)
Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
Adults 18 years and over do not exceed 6 lozenges per day
Children 12 to under 18 years do not exceed 4 lozenges per day
Children under 12 years ask a doctor before use
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Do not use for treatment of influenza or allergies. This product is intended only to reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin (warfarin) therapy. Zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines. When using this product do not take on an empty stomach (to avoid possible minor stomach upset), it may cause a laxative effect.. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist more than 7 days. If pregnant of breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.