Coombs Family Farms Organic Maple Syrup Grade A Amber Description
Support Family Farms
Grade A Amber Color
Non-GMO Project Verified
For seven generations, Coombs Family Farms has produced great tasting, 100% pure and organic, sustainably-harvested maple syrup.
Nurturing the Forest for Seven Generations.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 4 Tbsp. (60 mL)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Fat Calories||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||53 g||18%|
| Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||53 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic maple syrup.
Refrigerate after opening.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Goldenberry Bliss Balls
These sunshiny snacks check all the right boxes. They’re poppable pick-me-ups full of superfoods and
they fully satisfy your sweet tooth. Blend up Suncore’s sweet-tart Goldenberry Supercolor Powder with ingredients including dates, coconut and cashews, roll into sunny orbs, dip into melted dark chocolate, if desired, and refrigerate until set. Pop one after a workout or anytime you need a boost for mind and body. They tantalize the taste buds and
deliver a healthy dose of nutrition.
Goldenberry Bliss Balls
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 8 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp. Suncore Foods Yellow Goldenberry Supercolor Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Suncore Foods Rose Salt
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 5 oz. chocolate (for coating)
- Optional: golden berries
- Soak dates in hot water for 5 minutes. Drain and dry.
- In food processor, combine all ingredients except chocolate. Process until only small chunks remain. Taste and adjust sweetness by adding more maple syrup, if desired.
- Transfer mixture to bowl and refrigerate 30 minutes to set. (Note: This makes it easier to roll into balls.)
- Scoop out 1 Tbsp. dough and roll into ball. (Optional: Insert one golden berry into each ball.) On sheet pan or several smaller pans lined with parchment paper, arrange balls. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- If chocolate coating is desired, melt chocolate on stovetop or in microwave.
- Dip balls into chocolate and refrigerate 10 minutes to set.
- Store in refrigerator for 1-2 weeks, or freeze for 1 month.
Ready to rock and roll? Get the ingredients you need!