Crown Prince Albacore Tuna in Water Description
Crown Prince Natural Solid White Albacore Tuna is considered the highest quality tuna available in a can. The meat is light in color and firm in texture without a lot of sediment. One serving of Albacore Tuna provides about one-third of the daily needed protein with very little fat. Our larger sized cans are perfect for feeding the whole family a low-fat, nutritious meal and are available with or without added salt. Try some in your next casserole, salad or sandwich
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (56 g)
Servings per Container: About 5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 mg||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Albacore Tuna (fish), spring water, sea salt.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
It’s time to bring back this deli
classic to your lunchtime rotation. Tuna salad is a lean protein loaded with omega-3 fatty acids
and a range of vitamins and minerals. Best of all, it satisfies the appetite while also serving bright, tangy flavors. This tuna salad recipe includes the predictable crunch of celery and onion with ingredients you didn’t know were missing, like apples and grapes. Play with optional ingredients, like corn or avocado, and try wrapping in romaine as an alternative to bread.
Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 3 5 oz cans Crown Prince Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup celery (diced (about 2 stalks))
- 1/2 cup cucumber (diced)
- 2 cups apples (diced (about 2 medium apples))
- 1 cup grapes (halved)
- 1/2 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 3/4 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 7 romaine lettuce leaves
- In large bowl, break apart drained tuna with fork.
- Mix in tomatoes, celery, cucumber, apples, grapes and red onion.
- Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and lemon juice, and mix until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Serve wrapped in romaine or on a bed of lettuce.
Shop these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.